- Quick, convenient appointments
- Person-centered physician directed care
- Board-certified doctors
- Diagnosis, treatment, lab services and medications provided at same visit
Serving the Full Range of Behavioral Health Needs Since 1982
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Expertise with common as well as complex treatments
- Clinician consistency - See the same doctor every time
- Major insurance accepted
- In-house pharmacies & lab services
- Out-patient and telemedicine services available
- Compassionate and timely service
From the mountains to Manteo, we offer three convenient locations as well as Telepsychiatry services via partnering hospitals throughout NC.
Carolina Behavioral Care is an outpatient psychiatric practice serving families and individuals of all ages – from children and adolescents to senior adults throughout the Piedmont and Sandhills region of North Carolina. Each clinic has multi-disciplinary staff equipped to assess and treat general psychiatric conditions with an array of services and therapies.
We’re here to help
It is estimated that 18-22% of the general population will have a mental or emotional challenge, often transient, over the developmental course of their lifespan. While these problems may seem overwhelming, often, they are amenable to therapies with proven effectiveness. To that end, CBC promises confidential, safe, effective, and affordable treatment.
We offer a balanced program of psychiatric, psychological, and medical services in a comfortable setting. Our teams of specialists combine their training, experience, skills, and compassion to treat child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric challenges.